Imran is a seasoned leader having provided professional Technical leadership at multi-national companies across the globe.
Imran’s professional journey has taken him from Fertilizer, Food, Dairy, and Pharmaceutical multi-national companies to The Coca-Cola Company: No 1 most recognized brand in the world. Over 21 years, he’s had the privilege of living and working in multiple countries, around the world providing leadership.
Imran retired in 2014 as Vice President, Global Technical Capability, The Coca-Cola Company, Atlanta, USA. Imran’s multicultural journey includes the following leadership experiences at The Coca-Cola Company:
• Region Technical Manager, South West Asia and Coca-Cola Far East.
• Division Technical Director, North & West Africa Division, Morocco
• Executive Assistant to SVP, Technical Division, Atlanta, USA
• Director Global Quality, The Coca-Cola Company, Atlanta, USA
• Executive VP, Technical Stewardship and Supply Chain, Coca-Cola Japan
• Vice President, Global Technical Capability, The Coca-Cola Company, Atlanta, USA
Imran provides strategic leadership as a non-executive Board member and Management Committees at the following organizations:
• Director, Packages Ltd, Lahore, Pakistan
• Director, Bulleh Shah Packaging, (Pvt.) Ltd, Lahore, Pakistan
• Director, Packages Real Estate (Pvt.) Ltd (Packages Mall), Lahore, Pakistan
• Director, DAMEN Support Program, a microfinance institution (MFI), Lahore, Pakistan
• Director Ala-Ud-Din Academy Girls High School, Lahore, Pakistan
• Trustee, Zarina Shamim Trust, Lahore, Pakistan
• Executive-in-Residence, Lahore University of Management Sciences, Lahore, Pakistan
Imran has a Bachelor of Science degree in Chemical Engineering from Washington State University, USA and a Master of Science degree in Chemical Engineering from the University of Arizona, USA.
25-E-3, Gulberg 3, Lahore, Pakistan
Tel: +92 334 33 44 000